Located in Dikili, Izmir, on one of the largest agricultural lands in Turkey, our Süt Kardeşler farm is a remarkable agricultural initiative on a country level, as it has a facility with a capacity of 2400 milking animals. We carry out all of our production, sales and other activities within the borders of Turkey, at European standards. With our policy of providing health and reliability in agricultural and livestock products, in addition to the production of milk and dairy products, agricultural activities such as feed production and obtaining natural fertilizer are also carried out on our farm. At our Süt Kardeşler Livestock located in Dikili-İzmir, we obtain products from our purebred Holstein dairy animals fed with the feed we produce.
Our certificates from the Ministry of Agriculture certifying that production is carried out in accordance with European Union standards:
- EU Standard Approved Dairy Farm Certificate Disease-Free Business Certificate
- ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System Certificate
- ISO 9001 Quality Assurance Certificate
- OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- Sperm/Embryo Import Qualification Certificate